Book your hotel near the ViaRhôna
Discover Savoie with the ViaRhôna
Starting from Saint-Gingolph on the Swiss border, the ViaRhôna follows the Rhône to Sète, linking Lake Geneva to the Mediterranean. A route of just over 800 kilometres, through exceptional landscapes.
The ViaRhôna is a must-see route:
- Seyssel, a pretty town along the river
- La Balme-les-Grottes and its underground caves
- Lyon, the City of Light
- Vienne, its vineyards and Gallo-Roman remains
- Valence and its gentle way of life
- Avignon and its famous Palais des Papes and festival
- And finally Sète, one of the most beautiful fishing ports in the Mediterranean
The hotel Les Bergeronnettes, is ideally located between Seyssel and Balme-les-Grottes, at 2 hours 30 minutes each way by bike.
Les Bergeronnettes, your hotel on the ViaRhôna
Enjoy the magnificent landscapes of Savoie by stopping at the hotel Les Bergeronnettes!
Located in Champagneux, our hotel is the perfect stopover to recharge your batteries during your trip along the ViaRhôna, or to discover the cycle route during your stay in Savoie.
You can reach the hotel and the cycle route in only 10 minutes by bike (2 kilometres), at the place called Leschaux.
Once you have settled in, you can enjoy our spacious and cosy rooms, with all the comfort you need to rest. Some of the rooms offer a view of the terrace, the garden or the mountains.
You will also find at your disposal to relax:
- a secure and closed bicycle room
- a covered and heated swimming pool
- a massage service (on reservation with the reception and according to availability)
- a restaurant, Gourjux, where you can enjoy gourmet, homemade dishes or local specialities.
Don't wait any longer and book your hotel near the ViaRhôna now!
- Where to reach the ViaRhôna: chemin de la Douane, 73240 Champagneux
- Hotel address: Village de l'Église, 1024 Montée de la Saunière, 73240 Champagneux
- Reception open every day except Sunday evening.